Who we are:
The LifeVantage Marketing team is responsible for elevating LifeVantage as a wellness brand of choice, strategically planning all brand, creative, product, experiential, and communication needs with a focus on attracting new audiences and customers, while continuing to improve loyalty in our existing customers and independent sales force.
Traffic Managers know every aspect of the company’s workflow and production processes. They are trusted to facilitate the work of all the marketing teams, keeping things moving and on time while overseeing the management of the traffic coordinators on their team.
As Traffic Manager you will oversee complex creative, experiential and content projects from start to finish, ensuring all projects and deliverables are on schedule. You will work with other Marketing leaders to develop, own, and become the resident expert on departmental processes, ensuring seamless communication internally as well as with external vendors. As the central point of contact throughout the life of a marketing project, you must demonstrate a strong commitment to building relationships both internally and externally. Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal) are a must along with being a master collaborator.
The Traffic Manager role demands organization, attention to detail, adaptability, and sometimes a diplomatic touch. You must understand people and should know instinctively when to push and when to let things simmer as you work to keep departments on track. You are an amazing over-communicator that helps to ensure all team members and project stake holders understand the status of their respective projects. You like gathering and organizing information and developing workflows to efficiently execute projects. You have an incredible ability for taking notes, staying organized, and keeping a level head when the pressure is on.
This position will be located in our Lehi, UT office with great flexibility work options.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include (others may be assigned):
- Manage and develop a small but highly engaged Traffic team
- Help to develop and maintain marketing department processes
- Be the resident expert on all things systems and process in marketing
- Proactively find efficiencies with cross departmental process
- Manage communication and timelines with all partners including global translations
- Lead project grooming and planning sessions as needed
- Teach direct reports and various teams, process and process updates as they are developed
- Master project management software – Monday.com or other
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and organization
- Excellent problem-solving skills with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and know when to rely on internal resources to assist
- Experience with management of agencies or external marketing vendors a plus
- Experience in Direct Selling industry is a plus
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Superb project management skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects
- Experience using project management software
- Strong understanding and demonstration of business etiquette and ethics
- A positive outlook with good interpersonal skills
- Work well under pressure with hard deadlines
- Experience working with a fast-paced, multi-faceted team
- Collaborative team player